Pages

Sunday 11 March 2007

Ferdig

Have finished the anenome cushion I've been working on, so will be able to give it to my Mum the week after next when I'm visiting.

Here's how it looks finished

not bad, and the bit of blocking I did seems to have straightened it up enough.

So now I've got to figure out what to concentrate on next - I've been reading quite a few knitting blogs recently, so think I'll concentrate on getting the jumper I sneakily started done, or maybe I should keep going on the rug that's on the ikke ferdig list, but hasn't even made it as far as having a picture, or there's the red jumper - although I "frogged" what I had previously started with it and now don't know what to make - 10 balls of red Rowan cotton glace - what a dilema for an indecisive libran.

No comments: