Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2007

jumper front done

I finished knitting the front of my jumper last night (the bulges by the neck are the little bit of wool for knitting the neck band at the back when it's time). I'm really pleased with how it's coming out - I'm also very impressed that it's appearing to be the right size despite having a completely different wool, guage, needles - in fact everything. So - arms next.

We have friends coming to visit from the UK for the Easter weekend - we're going to stay in a flat at a marina a little north of here. It should be fun - I just hope the weather's as good as it was last weekend (sunny and dry) rather than how it is at the moment (cloudy and damp).

David's started his own blog called The Brown Cheese Adventures - he's going to keep a diary and musings on food.

No comments: