Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Wearing what I make: Vogue 1915

Another blouse from the archive of not wearing is this blouse:


It's made from this Vogue pattern:

Vogue 1915, view C and I made a size 10.  This is another Anne Klein design.



I tried it on and it's OK but maybe a bit short - it also rides up a lot if I lift my arms.  The fabric is some sort of crepe.  I haven't really worn it because of the riding up problem.  I'm not sure what to do about it - maybe adding a gusset at the armpit and I could wear it with something high waisted?  The inside is also appallingly finished, so if I do fix it I should do some behind the scenes work too.

I guess another dive into my fabric scraps to see if there's any of this fabric floating about anywhere - I'm such a scrap squirrel that there most likely is. 

No comments: