Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Wearing what I make - Vogue 2152

I didn't even bother to try this one on - it's sat in a box since I made it back who knows when....


I did try it on Felicity Anne though - and she looked OK, it just not really my thing.  I'm not sure it ever was.  It's a wrap around dress made using Vogue 2152 - designer Anna Sui.  I made view B in a size 10.

I seem to remember it always feeling a bit too skimpy, especially around the boobs - I'm not huge in that area, but I do prefer to be covered and not feel like I'm about to fall out.  Even looking at the picture on the pattern envelope, she looks like she's about to fall out of view B, so what did I really expect?

The browny stripes in the fabric match the colour of the shirt I'm trying to redo - so maybe it has a future potential - it's a floatier fabric than the shirt, but maybe it will work?


No comments: